Thursday, March 21, 2013

Finale

After our final critique, I have decided to shoot over spring break to see and maybe I can add and change up some pictures in my concentration.  I am going to change my commentary rather than my photos.  I want to go to the beach with the underwater camera and like my water crashing into the rocks photo, capture the waves crashing into the photos.  I believe it will make for an interesting picture, considering that ocean water is not clear like most of my other photos.  But if I go the route of life on the water, on St. Patrick's day I took some photos of life at the beach, my favorite is a young girl running around in pure joy, the other is like an 8 year old girl walking her dog on the beach.  My only concern is that it would be the only photo that has people in, where as my other photos diptych life on the water minus people being the central theme of the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.